Book Launch package
Please contact me regarding interest in combinations of workshops in coordination with book-reading/signing. Possibilities include a parent evening workshop and book event, a half-day professional training, a professional case consultation meeting, a community building and expressive arts event with youth and adults. Supporting Transgender Youth and Adults is available for pre-order before it's publishing date of October 21.
Professional, Family and Community Workshops
I offer professional trainings and presentations from 1.5 to 3.5 hours in:
• Neurodiversity 101
• Working with neurodivergent clients to develop effective strategies for sensory, executive functioning, and communication challenges in a neurotypical world.
• Supporting Transgender Autistic Youth and Adults
• Somatic psychotherapy practices for working with neurodivergent and highly sensitive people
• Body-mind preparation and recovery strategies for medical interventions, with neurodivergent and/or transgender individuals.
• Trauma physiology and neurodiversity
• Trauma physiology and gender and sexual diversity
I offer parent/caregiver workshops in:
• Supporting trans autistic children
• Parent and family growth and resilience
• Advocating for needs of trans autistic children and their families
I offer workshops for trans and autistic youth and adults in collaboration with local teen and adult trans and neurodivergent activists and artists in:
• Understanding neurotypicality and navigating the neurotypical world
• Developing strategies for self and community advocacy and leadership
• Creative expression for healing, advocacy and joy